Escorting is an exciting and rewarding job, yet it does come with a few responsibilities. As an escort, providing a safe and enjoyable experience for a client is your top priority. To ensure everything goes smoothly for both you and your client, here are some of the best tips for escorts to get the most out of your bookings.
Know Your Rights
The most important tip for escorts is to know and understand your rights. Knowing your rights will help prevent any potential issues arising from a booking and ensure that the escort-client formalities are properly conducted.
• Make sure you are aware of the laws in your country and state regarding escorting. This will give you an understanding of what activities you are legally allowed to do and what activities are prohibited while escorting.
• Know the laws in the town or city that you are working in to ensure you are practicing in a safe and legal environment.
• Be aware of the laws in relation to escorts’ payment methods. Some escort services are not allowed to accept payment by credit cards.
• Be aware of the laws in relation to escorts’ attire and behavior. This includes knowing what type of clothing you need to wear and how you should conduct yourself while in the presence of a client. This knowledge will help make sure that you don’t breach any laws while in the course of your work.
• Understand the laws surrounding any advances or requests made by the client. It’s important to know what is and isn’t permissible under the law and to make sure that all requests comply with these laws.
It’s essential for escorts to be confident in their appearance and their services in order to deliver a successful booking. Having confidence will ensure that the client leaves feeling satisfied and will increase the likelihood of the client returning for another booking.
• Be sure to project a positive attitude to your client. Clients can easily pick up on any doubt or lack of confidence and this can make the booking forgettable. Showing the client you are confident in yourself and the service you are providing will make a booking more interesting and enjoyable.
• Be sure to carry yourself in a confident manner. It’s important to stand tall and move with purpose. Doing this will help the client feel comfortable as this projects an aura of self-assurance.
• Be prepared for each booking. Knowing what the client wants and needs will help you feel more confident in delivering the booking successfully. Researching in advance about the client’s preferences will help you be confident in creating an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Maintaining professionalism throughout your bookings is essential for a successful experience. Being professional creates a sense of trust between you and the client and makes the client feel relaxed and comfortable.
• Be sure to dress to impress. Wear attire that is appropriate for the occasion and not overly revealing. The client will be more likely to trust you if you appear professional and presentable.
• Greet the client in a professional manner. When meeting the client for the first time, make sure you introduce yourself and be polite. You should also make sure that the client feels as comfortable as possible.
• Be sure to keep a professional demeanor throughout the booking. Avoid discussing personal topics such as religion, music, politics or any other matters that may cause the client to feel uncomfortable.
• Be aware of the client’s boundaries. Respect the client’s preferences at all times and never attempt to push the client beyond his or her comfort zone.
Follow Safety Guidelines
Safety should always be your number one priority when escorting. It’s important to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of you and the client throughout the booking.
• Never agree to meet a client at their home or any other private location without first verifying their identity through the use of proper documents.
• Always take precautionary measures such as checking for weapons or any other items that could be used to harm you.
• Inform a friend or family member of your whereabouts and the client’s identity when possible.
• Whenever possible, meet in a public place for the initial contact with the client. This will help to reduce the risk of an unpleasant encounter.
• Never provide services in a location that you are not familiar with or feel uncomfortable in.
• Keep an eye out for any vehicles that may be following you or moving strangely. If you are ever in a situation where you feel unsafe, contact the police immediately.
• Never carry more cash than necessary and never agree to accept payment by mail.
Respect Your Client’s Time
Your client’s time is valuable and should be respected at all times. Making the client wait or not turning up on time can be damaging to the reputation of any escort.
• Be punctual. Showing up to a booking late or not turning up at all will leave a bad impression with the client and can easily lead to the client not returning for future bookings.
• Be honest and upfront about your expectations for the booking. Clients are more likely to respect your time if they know exactly what they are getting for their money and feel comfortable discussing any requests or concerns.
• Make sure you are adequately prepared for the booking. This will ensure that the booking runs as smoothly as possible and that the client’s time is not wasted.
Give Your Client What He or She Wants
Ultimately, it is the client’s satisfaction that will determine whether they decide to return for future bookings. Making sure that you give your client what they want will ensure that they have a pleasurable experience and will make them more likely to return.
• Be prepared to go the extra mile. Offering extra services or added value can make a booking more enjoyable for the client and will help you stand out from the competition.
• Listen to the client. Taking the time to fully understand the client’s needs and expectations will make sure you can properly deliver the requested services.
• Be flexible. Clients may change their mind at the last minute or ask for extra services that you haven’t provided before. Being prepared to adapt to these changes will show the client that you are professional and accommodating.
• Pay attention to your client. Taking notice of the little details can make a big difference. Paying attention to how the client is feeling, their preferred conversation topics and how they like to be treated will make the booking more enjoyable for both parties.
Once the booking is complete it is important to thank the client for their time and make sure they have a positive experience.
• Say goodbye to the client in a polite manner and offer to stay in contact if they wish.
• Offer the client a drink or snack if appropriate. This will help the client feel comfortable and will show that you care about their experience.
• Thank the client for their time and services.
• Be sure to follow up with the client after the booking is complete. This will demonstrate that you take pride and care in providing superior services.
Escorting can be a rewarding and enjoyable job if carried out properly and safely. Following the tips outlined above will help you provide an enjoyable and memorable experience for your clients and ensure that all your bookings go as smoothly as possible. Remember, being prepared and understanding the laws and regulations pertaining to escorting is the most important thing when it comes to delivering successful bookings.