Meeting an escort for the first time can be quite intimidating for some people. If you are looking to hire an escort for companionship, learning the dos and don’ts of meeting an escort can make the whole experience pleasant and worry-free.
Escort etiquette is important to remember before your rendezvous. When you book an escort, in addition to the fee for her services, you should also be aware of and follow the rules of etiquette. To help, below are the dos and don’ts of meeting an escort. Reading this list will ensure a positive, pleasant and safe encounter with your escort of choice.
- Greet Your Date With a Smile First impressions are important and a smile is a great way to create apositive connection. You can ease any tension for both of you and set the atmosphere for a warm, enjoyable encounter.
- Be On Time Punctuality is the golden rule to follow when meeting an escort. You should show up on time or earlier—as early as 15 minutes ahead of time. If the escort must travel, an earlier arrival time is even more important to ensure timely transport to your destination. Being late not only disrupts your date plan and experience, but it is considered unprofessional and impolite.
- Be Polite and Respectful The adage “treat others as you wish to be treated” comes in handy. Polite and respectful behavior will make your date comfortable and make her feel at ease. Treating her awkwardly or disrespectfully will only ruin your booking.
- Discuss Your Expectations If you decide to hire an escort, make sure to clarify the details of the meeting. Figure out each other’s boundaries and what each of you expect from the engagement. This will ensure that you both have the same understanding and avoid any misconceptions.
- Give an Honest Description of Yourself When you book an escort, it is important to be honest about your physical appearance. Not only will lying about your image ruin your credibility, it also puts your escort in an uncomfortable position.
- Be Pushy When on a date with an escort, do not push her to do something which she has refuted. This is disrespectful and won’t get you what you want. Don’t try to pressure her to do something she is uncomfortable with.
- Engage in Illegal Activity It is illegal to purchase sexual services in most countries. During your engagement with an escort, do not engage in any illegal activity as it could get you in serious trouble with the law.
- Argue Over Issues If the two of you disagree on something, do not get into a heated argument. Instead, simply discuss the issue professionally and move on. Anything worth a dispute is not worth the time and effort.
- Cross Any Established Boundaries Establishing boundaries should be done before the meeting takes place. Respect these boundaries and do not cross them during the session. Making the escort uncomfortable will ruin your experience.
- Ask for Financial Refunds You should not expect a financial refund or exchangeclothes or accessories once the session is over. It is also unprofessional and unethical to not pay the agreed amount.
Meeting an escort should be a pleasant experience, and following escort etiquette is a sure way to help guarantee a great time. Remember the dos and don’ts of meeting an escort and show respect. As long as you pay for the agreed services and respect your date, the session and time you spent together will be highly enjoyable.