In our day to day lives, sex is often times a routine, passionless affair. But wouldn’t it be nice to do something different? To do something exciting, truly enthralling for you and your partner? Something that can move past the everyday and into the realm of exploration and passion?
The good news is that this is absolutely possible – and you don’t have to wait a long time to get started. All it takes is a little bit of creativity, and of course a little bit of bravery in you both.
Read on to discover some of the most popular sex fantasies out there that you can start testing out with your partner right away.
Roleplay is one of the most enjoyable sex fantasies out there, and it is also the most popular. Whether you want to be a naughty nurse, a sexy French maid, a teacher caught with her student or a powerful CEO, you can make any type of roleplay work for you.
The key to success is for both of you to be comfortable and to have your imagination running wild with ideas. Make sure you pick out characters that you both can relate to. Research your characters and use props if necessary so that you can put on a great performance.
Voyeurism is another incredibly popular sex fantasy that can be truly thrilling. You don’t actually need to be a voyeur – you can be the one being watched. Many couples find this is an incredibly arousing experience and can give you a whole new perspective on your sex life.
Set the scene for yourself as a secluded spot in a park or on a beach, or just imagine yourself as a stripper. Whatever you choose, make sure you keep it spicy and out of public view.
Domination is a particularly thrilling sex fantasy for couples. If you or your partner is into a bit of BDSM, then it’s definitely something to try. Many couples enjoy taking turns being in control, while the other plays the submissive role.
For this fantasy, it’s important that both you and your partner understand the power dynamics involved and know that either one of you can call it off at any time.
Fantastic Tips to Make Your Sex Fantasies a Reality
Now that you’ve discovered some of the most popular sex fantasies out there, it’s time to start incorporating them into your sex life. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Discuss fantasies with each other – It is important to get on the same page as your partner when it comes to sex fantasies. Talk openly and honestly about what each of you desires, and let your imaginations run wild.
- Don’t be scared of rejection – Remember, fantasies are just fantasies. They’re not meant to be taken literally. You can roleplay without actually doing anything. If one of you is uncomfortable at any point, simply take a break and talk it out.
- Start small – Don’t try to dive headfirst into an incredibly intense fantasy. Start slow and gradually move up in intensity.
- Set limits and respect them – Make sure you both are comfortable with whatever you decide to do. And if things get too intense, set up a mutually agreed-upon safe word that either one of you can use to indicate that it’s time to stop.
- Experiment – Don’t be afraid to try new things! Keep your sex life interesting by exploring different fantasies and ideas.
Trying out new sex fantasies like roleplay, voyeurism, and domination can be a fun and adventurous way to spice up your sex life.