It goes without saying that sex is an integral part of any relationship. Most of us are familiar with the standard missionary and doggy style positions. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t more intimate and exciting sex positions for couples to explore. For women, there are several new positions that can help bring her partner closer and bring greater pleasure. In this article, we’ll take a look at some new sex positions to try that are great for women.
The Benefits Of Trying New Sex Positions
Before getting into the list of positions, let’s look at some of the benefits of trying out new sex positions. Doing so can bring you and your partner closer in various ways.
• It increases the level of intimacy. Trying out new and exotic positions can add to the connection between partners.
• It helps to “spice things up” in the bedroom. Doing the same thing over and over again can make sex feel monotonous. Trying out something different can help create new levels of arousal.
• It helps you to discover what turns your partner on the most. Exploring all of the possible positions and angles can help you to understand what feels good to your partner.
• It’s fun! Trying different positions can help you and your partner learn more about one another. And, who doesn’t love having a little extra fun?
10 New Sex Positions To Try For Women
If you and your partner are looking to experiment, then the following list of new sex positions is a great resource to draw from.
- The Lotus – This is a seated position that involves both partners sitting up face to face. The woman wraps her legs around her partner as he moves his hips in a circular motion.
- The Carnal Colada – This position involves the man lying on his back and the woman lying on top of him, facing the opposite direction. She can grab onto a support behind her to help thrust against her partner.
- The Reverse Cowgirl – This classic position has the woman straddling her partner in reverse, so that she faces away from him. He can stimulate her clitoris as she moves up and down.
- The Butter Churner – This position requires the woman to lie on her back with one leg raised. Her partner then crouches down and enters her from below.
- The Bridge – In this position, the woman lies on her back and raises her legs up into the air so that they form a bridge. Her partner can either stand, kneel, or crouch in front of her and thrust against her partner’s thighs.
- The Lap Dance – The woman sits on her partner’s lap with her feet touching the floor. She can then lean back and control the momentum with her hips.
- The Frog Leaper – The woman lies on her back with her knees bent and raised in the air. Her partner then squats in front of her and enters her from the side.
- The Scissors – This position requires the woman to lie on her back and raise one leg in the air. She wraps her partner’s neck with her leg as she moves her hips in a circular motion.
- The Squat Thrust – This position requires the woman to squat on the bed or floor and thrust against her partner. He can sit up and support her with his arms, or he can kneel and grab onto her waist.
- The Squirrel – This position requires the woman to sit on her partner’s lap with her legs draped over his shoulders. He can then control the thrust, and they can both stimulate the clitoris.
As you can see, there are many different sex positions for women to explore. Trying out new and exciting positions can help to spice up your love life and bring you and your partner closer together. Keep an open mind and have fun exploring all of the possibilities.