Are You Wondering How To Measure Your Penis Size?
We all understand the importance of having a healthy and enjoyable sex life. Knowing your penis size is not just about feeling good about yourself, but it is also important to make sure you’re making the most of your sexual activities. And while some men may boast and brag about their size, it’s important to gauge and measure your length and girth with accuracy and precision. Here, we will discuss how to take an accurate measurement of your penis size and what that means for your sex life.
Why You Should Know Your Penis Size
There are a few reasons why it’s important to understand your exact penis size. First and foremost, understanding your size can help you find the proper condoms or sex toys that are the perfect fit. It can also help you to understand if you’re overcompensating for perceived shortcomings, as well as helping you understand your satisfaction and performance levels in the bedroom. Moreover, the knowledge of width and length can help you make sure you’re having the most enjoyable sex life possible.
Take Accurate Measurements
Measuring your penis is a quick and painless process. That said, it’s important to take the correct measurements. As expected, it’s also important to keep your penis in a flaccid condition as an erect penis will tell you nothing. Here is how to measure your penis size properly:
• Start in a standing position with your penis perpendicular to the floor.
• Use a soft tape measure or ruler to measure the length of your penis while it is soft and without any curvature.
• Measure the length from the pelvic bone to the tip of the penis.
• Gently wrap the tape measure around the circumference of your penis and read the measurement on the scale.
• Repeat these steps until you have the same measurement twice.
Figuring Out Your Penis Size Class
Now that you know your size, it’s time to figure out what class you’re in. Keep in mind that a hard erection is when your penis is the most prominent and at its largest size.
• According to the Kinsey Institute, an average erect penis is 5.5 to 6.25 inches long.
• A penis classified as below average is less than 5.25 inches while an above-average penis is more than 6.25 inches.
• Anything beyond 8 inches is considered very large.
Researching Penis Size
You may also be wondering how you stack up against other men. While penis size is something that no one can completely predict, it’s important to understand the average size of the human penis. Note: penis size is also determined heavily based on genetics. Here’s what the research says:
• The average flaccid penis is 3.5 inches long and 5 inches long when erect.
• The average circumference when erect is 4.8 to 5.1.
• The range of the average flaccid penis size is 3 to 4 inches.
What Your Penis Size Means for Your Sex Life
Now that you know your penis size, it’s time to take into account what it could mean for your sex life. Understand that everyone is different and that your penis size should never be a source of embarrassment.
• Smaller penis sizes don’t necessarily mean that your penis cannot make a woman orgasm. In fact, in some cases, smaller penis sizes make it easier for women to reach orgasm.
• Penis size isn’t necessarily an indication of penis performance or satisfaction. In fact, the size or shape of a penis does not affect a man’s ability to enjoy or give pleasure to his partner.
• A penis size beyond 8 inches can lead to uncomfortable sex as the vagina may not be able to accommodate it. This is why it’s important to know your penis size and whether or not it falls under what is a comfortable size for your partner.
• Penis size may not always be the primary factor to enjoying a healthy and pleasurable sex life. In actuality, it’s more important to know how to use your penis, position it correctly, and make use of proper lubrication and foreplay.
Penis Size Myth Busting
Debunking popular penis size ‘myths’ and misinformation can help you work with what you’ve got.
• Penis size has nothing to do with race, nationality, or ethnicity.
• Eating certain foods and using certain penis enhancement techniques won’t necessarily change the size and shape of your penis.
• The size of a man’s hands, feet, or buttocks does not affect the size of their penis.
• Jelqing and penis stretching won’t necessarily make your penis bigger.
• No matter what size your penis is, if you can work the technique and use proper lubrication, you can still have an enjoyable sex life.
It’s important to be confident in your penis size and not to let outside pressures from friends, family, magazines, or even porn stars get to you. Remember, sexual ability and satisfaction have nothing to do with penis size. Knowing and understanding your exact size can help you make sure you’re using the right size tools, toys, and condoms.
The size of the penis is a topic that’s been discussed and debated on numerous occasions. Taking the time to measure and accurately gauge your size to the nearest 1/8th of an inch can help you make sure you’re being safe, sure, and confident while engaging in sexual activities. Remember, there’s no need to feel inadequate if your size doesn’t match up to what’s portrayed in the media. As long as your are comfortable with your size and able to use it with proper technique, you can have an incredible sex life.