For any healthy relationship, great sex is key. For women in particular, the quality of a sexual experience can be the difference between a satisfying relationship and feelings of disconnection. Knowing how to pleasure a woman in bed can make a world of difference and is a skill worthy of mastering. Luckily, with the right tips and tricks, you can figure out how to make sex better for her and make those moments in the bedroom far more enjoyable for both of you.
From foreplay to dirty talk and everything in between, here are a few tips to help make sex better for her and keep things hot and steamy in the bedroom.
How to Make Her Feel Desired
One of the most important aspects of pleasuring a woman is making her feel desired. Letting her know not just how attractive she is, but how much you enjoy the time you spend together is a great way to make sex better for her.
- Be Physical – Don’t be afraid to get physical with your partner before sex. A light brush of the back of the hand, a gentle kiss on the neck or a playful tug on her hair can all send the message that you’re ready to get it on.
- Compliment Her – A woman is likely to feel more desired if she’s receiving compliments. Let her know how beautiful she looks or how her moves drive you wild. Genuine compliments are always appreciated.
- Explore Your Fantasies – If your partner is open to exploring, why not take the opportunity to indulge in some naughty fantasies? Role play or talking about sexual fantasies can be a great way to make sex better for her and keep things exciting.
Adding Variety to the Bedroom
Once you feel comfortable with each other in the bedroom, it’s time to experiment and see what really works for her. Here are a few ideas to spice things up and make sex better for her.
- Change Position – It’s easy to get stuck in a rut during sex, so every now and then change it up and switch positions. It can make sex more pleasurable and can help both of you explore different areas of the body.
- Use Toys – Sex toys can be a great way to add some variety to the bedroom. Vibrators, blindfolds and other toys can make sex far more exciting and give her the opportunity to explore her body in a new way.
- Don’t Neglect Foreplay – Foreplay can often be overlooked, but it’s an important aspect in making sure her body is ready for sex. Try incorporating massage or hot/cold temperature play to make foreplay even more interesting.
Using Your Mouth Right
Using your mouth the right way during sex is another fantastic way to make sex better for her. Here are a few tips for getting it right.
- Pay Attention to the Clitoris – Many women need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm, so make sure to not neglect this sensitive area. The trick is to be gentle with your tongue and to pay attention to how she responds to your movements.
- Avoid Teeth – The key to great oral sex is to be gentle. When using your mouth for pleasure, make sure you pay special attention and avoid chomping down with your teeth.
- Make Some Noise – Loud noises and moans can turn sex up a few notches. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear or making appreciative noises can make sex better for her and make both of you more connected.
Talking is Key
Good communication is essential for any sexual relationship, as knowing what your partner likes and doesn’t like helps make sex better for her. Here are a few pointers when it comes to talking about sex with your partner.
- Speak Up – Don’t be afraid to express what you want in bed. Whether it’s trying a new position or talking about fantasies, voicing your desires is a great way to keep sex exciting and make sure you both get what you want out of it.
- Be Open – When discussing sex life, try to be as open and honest as possible. It may be a difficult topic to broach, but discussing your expectations on a regular basis will help you both grow and make sex better for her.
- Listen – Above all, good communication isn’t only about expressing your desires, but about listening to her needs as well. Listening to your partner is the best way to foster a connection and make her feel special and appreciated.
Making great sex is something that requires a delicate balance between physical pleasure and being connected with your partner. Figure out what works best for your partner and don’t be afraid to switch things up every now and then.
By considering the tips mentioned above, you should be able to make the bedroom far more enjoyable for the both of you and turn up the heat for a far more pleasurable time together. Remember, communication is key, and being attuned to her needs is the best way to make sex better for her.